I agree " to have loved & lost is better than not to have loved at all" but keep your chin up! ;-)
Romantic Ideas and Treats
Sometimes it is the little extra thoughts that make the world of difference, and if we can help please ask.
Some ideas are:
- A selection of chocolate truffles
- Strawberries or Champagne ready in the room on arrival
- Presents or bouquets delivered to the hotel to be presented or put in the room
- Hampers filled with fine food and wine to take on a romantic pic-nic
- A local beauty therapist can visit the hotel for treatments such as make-up, manicures, pedicures and head massage. (Please give us plenty of notice to arrange this, her diary gets booked up well in advance)
- Cakes of various sizes and decoration
Please keep us informed if it is a surprise - we do not want to ruin it for you.
For the gardening guest:
- When the garden is full bloom we are happy to give away cuttings from any plants that you wish to try to cultivate at home.
- Pot plants and bedding plants are often available for sale from the poly tunnel in the kitchen garden, in aid of charity.
- If you are in the area visiting relatives and would like to take them an original and welcome gift why not...
- a bouquet garni of fresh cut herbs from the Lands of Loyal garden or perhaps a posy of fresh flowers.