I agree " to have loved & lost is better than not to have loved at all" but keep your chin up! ;-)
Lands of Loyal Hotel - Disabled Facilities and Rooms Gallery
Click on images to zoom in.
Introducing a new and very special premier suite. This unique room is sited in the peace and quiet of the Coach House, just behind the main hotel. It features: Ramp access, Large doorways
- Spacious entrance lounge and Laminate floors thoughout. Good wide and solid arm chairs. Built in cupboard with wheeled hanging rail.
- Wet room bathroom with ample turning space for a wheel chair. Power shower with extenable riser and good handrail posiitoning
- Shower chair and further support rails around toilet that is easily accessed from both sides
- Spacious double or twin bedded room. Both beds with motorised head and foot rests, one bed with extra wide access also elevates.
- Wide, flat screen digital TV and DVD player
- Small fridge, ideal for storing medication
This a wonderful facility that really enhances the suite. Next door to this special room is a small single bedroom that is just ideal for a carer. However if just a single room is not enough, there is the possibility of extending further in to the next door suite. With these two rooms opening in to each other guests have access to a twin or double bedroom with dressing room, living area and bathroom, a small single beded carers room opening in to the new disabled access bedroom with its own lounge and of course the wet room bathroom.
Upstairs in the coach house there is a further two double hotel rooms, these share the entrance lobby with the new facility making the total coach house unit of 4 doubles and 1 single bedroom that can all be accessed through each other.